EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY :PEI Association of Community Schools Provincial Co-ordinator
- Salaried Term: 8 - 9 Months, part time, variable hours.
- Salary starting at $1750 per month
- Term would be for 7 years or less, evaluated annually.
- Work from home, storage space essential.
- Valid Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle necessary.
- Successful Candidate should have good people skills and be familiar with the Association.
- Qualifications: Business Administration Diploma would be an asset, must be proficient with office equipment and computer use.
- Duties would include but are not limited to office work, planning events, and working under the supervision of and alongside Board of Directors.
- Only qualified applicants will be notified for an interview. Thanking everyone in advance for your interest.
- Applications can be emailed to: email@example.com attention The Board of Directors
- Alternatively, mailed to: Board of Directors, Hiring Committee 141 Patrick Drive, Summerside, PE C1N 6E6 Closing Date: May 25, 2018
Over 2500 Islanders attend community schools programming each winter and fall across the province. Courses such as guitar, arts, crafts, introductory computer, and many more are offered to all Islanders. PEI Community Schools have been in existence for over 50 years and depend on volunteers to plan, organize and deliver programs of interest to all age groups.
For a complete list of school, please check the side panel of this site and it will tell you if it is a Winter, Fall or Seniors School. Once you click on the school you are interested in you should be taken to that school’s page. Some of our Seniors schools run year round and even though it is a “senior’ school, many will accept residents of the community that would just like to join in! We will strive to put as much information as possible on these pages for your convenience.
Also you may wish to sign up for our e-Newsletter.We will periodically send out relevant information and you can receive it directly in your email! Please be assured that your email address will be kept strictly confidential and not shared with any other parties.
If you would like to teach or just help out at one of our schools, please call the contact number at the desired location.
The Island wide flyer to advertise our winter schools will go out in December (between Christmas and New Years) in the flyer packs and in the areas that fall flyers are delivered they will go out approximately the end of August or the first week in September. Advertising is different for the Winter and Fall sessions so please check on-line and at various local bulletin boards!
We would like to thank the provincial government of Prince Edward Island for their continued support and funding. Without their help, much of our program would not be able to exist. A sincere thank you from all of us at PEIACS.